• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On my routes I've seen a lot of drawings in chalk on the streets. Some of it looks really good. Some have happy sayings. I saw a very well done fish in a 55+ community. I wonder if grandkids were visiting or grandma got bored.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A thought related to that last post. Today I saw kids outside playing. The chalk and bikes I see at night is proof as well. I'm glad kids are getting to be kids during this and still getting to play. So many adults are losing their minds. I haven't heard any discussions on how this is affecting kids except they're bored. Hopefully they're not as fearful as their parents. They have their whole lives ahead to be afraid. This is a time to play. Honestly, I think more adults could use more play time right now. Don't be reckless but enjoy your time. If you get sick you're going to wish you had that time back.
My cousin's husband is at home but walking a short distance is a struggle. His lungs are damaged. He may never fully recover.

And I found out they got it at church. A state politician had visited the church and it's believed he's patient zero for that outbreak. It was news for a time. He had visited a lot of places all over the state.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Those long-term prognoses are actually what worries me most.
I'm trying to stay hopeful that it's not permanent like many say. It may take some longer than others to recover. He's in his mid 40s. He might be ok in the long run. My cousin and their daughter are not having the same issues but their cases were milder, and didn't require hospitalization.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't think so. It could be too early to say right now. Then again, I'm getting piecemeal updates here and there.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A podcast called Cognitive Dissonance had an interview with a Brazilian microbiologist about hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine.

Warning; they're not journalists. They're leftist loudmouths with a podcast. lol I think they're funny. The interview was good though. She explained the medications well, and why it might not be a good idea to push them. If you listen to it, and I recommend you do, hang around for their vulgarity for charity. It's a roast of people submitted by people making donations. Very funny.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I just had someone not on the internet, an actual living person, tell me this is a bioweapon from China. She said she's waiting for them to bomb China. She asked what do you think of that? I said I think your tinfoil hat is on too tight. She said no it's not.🤪

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Need to share this:
3F97A192-4B9E-42DE-ACEE-2F482874CE58.png

It’s the memes that keeps us alive anymore...

Remove ads