Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Nah, pretty standard old nordic/viking with maybe some sámi influences. Those have some similarities to native american tones, but even more so with mongolian chants.

It’s the prevalence of drum and the throaty chanting that makes them resemble eachother.

Likely its just me but I close my eyes and see the heroes slowly and wearily climbing the grassy hilltop with the sun setting behind them.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm not sure why, but for the past two days over on the Reaper forums I've been unable to reply to threads or personal messages... it's starting to become annoying.

On the subject of Nightwish, if you haven't seen the videos of Floor Jansen's singing on the 2019 season of the Dutch show Beste Zangers, you should check them out. She did songs from about five different genres of music and in four different languages (she doesn't even speak Spanish), and she killed them all.
(Each artist picks songs from their repertoire for the others to sing, then judges who did the best cover of their work.)

Last edited:

Ulfgeir

Hero
I'm not sure why, but for the past two days over on the Reaper forums I've been unable to reply to threads or personal messages... it's starting to become annoying.

On the subject of Nightwish, if you haven't seen the videos of Floor Jansen's singing on the 2019 season of the Dutch show Beste Zangers, you should check them out. She did songs from about five different genres of music and in four different languages (she doesn't even speak Spanish), and she killed them all.
(Each artist picks songs from their repertoire for the others to sing, then judges who did the best cover of their work.)

Loved the duet she did with the male opera singer when they did Phantom of the Opera. And he nailed Sounds of Silence (disturb ed style)

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I saw Hamilton live in Dallas. I was impressed. I was seated next to a teacher who said many of her students had bought the soundtrack and learned the song. She called it “the 1776 of their generation.”

After it was concluded, I had to agree with her.

Remove ads