Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Loved the duet she did with the male opera singer when they did Phantom of the Opera. And he nailed Sounds of Silence (disturb ed style)

Yeah, Henk Poort is a badass, lol. Just like Floor, he nailed everything he sang. He was the Phantom in the original Dutch production, and supposedly Andrew Lloyd Webber's personal favorite. He was also one of Floor's idols growing up, so that must have been huge to sing with him.

the Jester

Legend
Yeah, Henk Poort is a badass, lol. Just like Floor, he nailed everything he sang. He was the Phantom in the original Dutch production, and supposedly Andrew Lloyd Webber's personal favorite. He was also one of Floor's idols growing up, so that must have been huge to sing with him.

I just, like five minutes ago, re-watched that for the zillionth time.

I just thought I'd do a quick hive-by to share a cocktail recipe. It's delicious.

The Equator:

Fill a glass with ice. Add:
2 pts. vodka
3 pts. guava juice or nectar
3 pts. grapefruit juice

Stir, then top with 1 pt. passionfruit liquor. (I use this stuff called Passoa.)

If you're feeling super sassy, 6 weeks before preparing your drink, add 2 ghost peppers to the passionfruit liquor, re-seal, and leave undisturbed until it's time to mix up your equator.

Analysis of the calls of wild prairie dogs show they can distinguish the speed, direction, color and species of potential predators whereas the calls of captive prairie dogs appear to be just screams.

(I'm waiting for my newest video to export and upload to youtube, I used new to me software called lightworks)

Remove ads