Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Anyone else seeing these ads with Susan Sarandon and Lynda Carter with their boobs hanging out?

Um... I wish I was.

I installed Dungeons & Dragons: Daggerdale last weekend (I've been collecting the old D&D videogames lately) and lost a whole day to it. Probably lose a few hours to it again this weekend.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've seen the ads on this site and others. The Lynda Carter picture is her in a pool for an episode of Battle Of The Stars. Susan is on a fire escape in a suit jacket with nothing under it. They're part of a series of vintage photos.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I watched three whole movies on Netflix tonight. It's been a long time since I've done anything like that. I played Neverwinter, and cleaned up my livingroom during a couple of the movies. I stopped at one point to cook my dinner. Hamburger Helper to which I added mushrooms, onions, and peppers. Then enjoyed while I watched Solo again.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Netflix has a movie called Spenser Confidential. It appears to be based on Spenser for Hire. His sidekick is a man named Hawk.

Edit: It's a pretty good movie. Mark Walberg at his action comedy best.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
SFH was a pretty nifty show. I hated how Hawk was the sidekick. But I like how he joined Starfleet and became one of their most important commanding officers.

Remove ads