Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I go into a gas station and hear this noise. It sounds like a synthesized or digital duck quack. It's one of the employees with a hand scanner scanning lotto tickets. Later on I think of squeezing the digital duck.

Squeezing the digital duck should be something. A band name, sex position, Jeff Bezos' book title*

*Barnes and Noble exclusive.

Its a battle to get a second opinion from a different hospital. This battle is complicated by the fact the hospital I need my medicalnotes from has released most of the secretaries and low level nurses because of the covid-19 pox on humanity. Funny to doctors try to figure out medical forms however.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think Goldmoon was among his cast of characters. Much to my disappointment.

Released? They don't need the nurses?

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I actually believe Goldie was what she claimed. Or at least a deployed trooper at the time. Her emails came through an ip that belonged to a US mil base. I don’t think that would be too easy to fake, and Rev didn’t bother with masking their ip.

Last edited:

Thus in part how he was detected. Scummy thing to do. My understanding was he created one "person" just to well..... get her worked up. Sad. Both in it happening and in how long it went before detection and action. I found one of his/her posts were odd but never followed up on it. Wish I had afterwards.

But that is in the past.....

....and by nurses I mean mainly the ones that take bloodpressure, listen to heart, review medical stuff and medicine I take. Those with more skills were sent into the ICU and other areas. So from 12+ people running a department (Orthapedics, Neurology, Neurosurgery) there are now 3...with one running computers / cleaning / admittance for TWO departments.

Makes you wonder.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Thus in part how he was detected. Scummy thing to do. My understanding was he created one "person" just to well..... get her worked up. Sad. Both in it happening and in how long it went before detection and action. I found one of his/her posts were odd but never followed up on it. Wish I had afterwards.

But that is in the past.....
Well, he apparently made accounts opposite each and every one of us. Which like some of them were obvious and consistent with playing around, but I remember seeing the massive list of accounts and it was just incredible. Realized there were times he was literally just having conversations with himself. So crazy.

But you're right, that was in the past. At least for now. :uhoh:

Dog Moon

Adventurer
In lighter news.... On the final season of The Strain. So many WTF moments at the end of each season.
I THINK I started watching that show when it was first on. Can't remember why I stopped watching it though. I currently am not in the middle of watching any older shows. Sometimes make days a little slower, but probably not a bad thing. Need to get my naughty word together and actually start job hunting.

Remove ads