• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Yeah. Bunch of people unclear on the concept of “excess deaths” and how diseases can synergize to take you out. I’ve seen it up close.

Twice in the past 4 years, my Mom has gotten sick with between 6-9 minor afflictions at the same time. In each case, she wound up hospitalized for more than a week. In one, she lost all recollection of two days time.

Absolutely none of her ailments were anything resembling dangerous. Together, they nearly took her out. One person labeled it “accumulation of stressors”, a.k.a. straws breaking camels’ backs.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I think the medical drama genre often have episodes where they have to treat a series of illnesses to heal the patient. That's an idea that's been around a long time. It's like the same with obesity and diabetes as just a couple of examples. They may not kill you by themselves, but can cause complications with other issues.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Don't worry. Apparently only 6% of the total people reported to have died from Coronavirus ACTUALLY died from the Coronavirus!

Everybody has been lying to us! This really IS a hoax! And I bet those 5g towers are somehow behind it! It's all because of the Democrats!
Don't worry, adrenochrome is the cure.

How desperate am I?

I asked a "Magic 8" ball twice. Both times I will get better but not until next year.

Crossing fingers and looking for my bible.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I bought a set of resistance bands to workout with. They arrived today. I had my doubts but was willing to give it a try. I still feel it an hour later. I still have a concern about the bands breaking. Hopefully there will be warning signs before it happens mid workout.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I bought a set of resistance bands to workout with. They arrived today. I had my doubts but was willing to give it a try. I still feel it an hour later. I still have a concern about the bands breaking. Hopefully there will be warning signs before it happens mid workout.
From what I have seen, either there aren’t, or people aren’t paying attention.

Remove ads