Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
And the hero worship. My sister is a serious police groupie. Blue line motifs all over. Blue lives matters. Yadda yadda yadda.
My sister knows this woman and her mother. Her license plate number used to be the badge number.

I don't think many would idolize teachers in the same fashion.
I love cops. I love teachers. Got lots of both in my family and circle of friendsl ranging from front liners to execs and admins,

Which means I know they’re all people like us, and there’s no valid reason why they can’t or shouldn’t be criticized or held accountable when they mess up, or lionized when they go above & beyond the call.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't disagree. From my personal experiences I'm torn on the police. Based on those experiences I wouldn't want a woman I know and care for becoming a police officer.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I think they could have boosted her vocals a bit more. I enjoyed the cover though.

Not bad! I initially thought the guitarist was going to stick with that initial chimey sound a bit more. Ah, well.

I always liked singing that song, but my vocal range gas dropped in pitch a few notes from when A-Ha released it. I can’t hit his highest notes anymore (which, it should be noted, she didn’t either). HE still can though, last I heard.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It may be why I enjoyed it. I don't care for high pitched vocals. Mariah Carey is my mortal enemy. If I were a ranger I'd get bonuses to attack....in a game.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I saw a man wearing a full head covering Spiderman mask at a grocery store. I hope he didn't think it could actually stop COVID-19. SMH

Remove ads