Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It's funny. I use the cheap, disposable blades. Maybe not perfect, but I've tried a few razors and they don't really seem a whole lot different and considering how much cheaper they are, I've stuck with them for quite some time.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Oh, I would assume that it would take more than one second as well. I guess I just like doing math and was thinking "what would be the cheapest that it would cost?" So if it takes 10 seconds per ballot, that's suddenly 1,740 - 8 hour days and would cost $139,200 just to manually count. If it takes one minute per ballot... multiply by six... and yeah, that's definitely adding up to be an expensive process!
And renting space. In some counties they'd more space for more people. Being government, they'll find some way to make it cost at least a dollar per ballot.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's funny. I use the cheap, disposable blades. Maybe not perfect, but I've tried a few razors and they don't really seem a whole lot different and considering how much cheaper they are, I've stuck with them for quite some time.
I always seem to look like a slasher film victim when using them. They cut me up something awful.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
How about a cuss word filter that changes everything to 2020.

"Go 2020 yourself"
"Come 2020 or high water"
"The 2020 really hit the fan"

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Nah, I just use a clipper for hair. About 1mm long once a month or so. Too much of a bother to shave that too. And the goatee has since turned into a full beard, as I gave up.

Remove ads