Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

The Overpower project is now a waste of time however. Vermont has once more made it that homes can not have visitors. 2020 will not be over soon enough.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The high school my niece and nephew go to is closing to in person classes for 2 weeks. They're not reporting Covid cases to the public but it's gotten bad enough they feel they need to close again. Thankfully my niece and nephew have been doing online classes. They do want to go back after Christmas break though.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had breakfast with my friend from work. Since she's not my manager anymore we might be able to spend time together again. We had a good time. I've missed spending time with her.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I thought I'd give Harry's razors a try. I had hoped for a better shave. It really doesn't seem much better. Might be a little worse. I noticed a couple of cuts. I have a few spots where it seems hard to get all of the hair. I don't know if everyone has this. Also around my mouth there appears to be razor burn. That could be from the electric razor I used to cut down my beard before shaving. It's unclear. All I know, is it's much more pronounced. The blades seemed ok. The handle was comfortable and didn't seem like cheap plastic like the disposable razors.

The shaving cream seems a little tough to wash off. It doesn't seem to just rinse off like others. I'm not sure if that's a good thing.

The post shave balm is nice smelling. I can't tell if it's done anything else. But it smells nice.

Being the first shave it's hard to give a great evaluation. At this point I wouldn't tell someone to avoid the Harry's brand products. I think seeing how long it takes to go through the 4 sets of blades that came with it will be the determining factor.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Thought I'd give a little more info; The Harry's products came from Bespoke Post. It's a monthly subscription service for men. They have a lot of stuff to choose from each month. I went with the shaving box this month because I've been wanting to try this razor. It came with a set of 4 blades, the shave cream, the balm, and a shower mirror and caddy that are from a different company. There was also a card to get 4 more blades. The mirror and caddy look nice but I'm going to wait to put them in the shower. I don't want to use the adhesive on the back if I plan to move next year.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I'm assuming they take more than a second. They're not just looking for a mark. They're looking at eligibility of the voter and "legality" of the vote. Legal vote is one of those terms Republicans keep using.
Oh, I would assume that it would take more than one second as well. I guess I just like doing math and was thinking "what would be the cheapest that it would cost?" So if it takes 10 seconds per ballot, that's suddenly 1,740 - 8 hour days and would cost $139,200 just to manually count. If it takes one minute per ballot... multiply by six... and yeah, that's definitely adding up to be an expensive process!

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Finland doesn't need a military. There's one metal band for every three people in the country...
Plus, Nightwish would stop playing shows in any country that attacked Finland, and that would cause their citizens to revolt.
I like Nightwish. America, don't attack Finland!

Remove ads