Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I thought that would have gotten a little laugh. Tough crowd.

I did something tonight I've never done before. I got out of my car without putting it in park. It started to roll backwards. I turned around and put it in park before it got too far. I had thrown a paper at a house that was on vacation, something else I've never down. So I back up and get out to get the paper and feel the car door pushing on me. So that was my heart attack moment of the night.

This year's Turkey: First we start with a hummingbird. Put that in a sparrow, stuff them both in a Cornish hen, then put that in a chicken. Put all that in a duck, then in a turkey, then in a bigger turkey. Put that in a penguin, stuff that in a peacock, then an eagle, shove it all in an albatross, then an emu, next comes an ostrich, then a leopard! Put all that in a pterodactyl, then stuff it in a Boeing 747.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Despite many stores scaling back on Black Friday sales there are sale papers. The night before Thanksgiving is a big night. Normally we start around midnight. Tonight I got to work around 6pm. I finished at 1:45. Got home a little after 2. Haven't been home this early in a long time.

Heavy rain passed through before work. Held off for most of the time during work. Shortly after getting home it sounded like a huge downpour started. I got lucky tonight.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I could picture myself chasing after the car like some bad comedy scene.
Reminds me of those fails of that one TikTok challenge where you get out of the car while it's moving and dance. Hilarious watching the ones that get out of the car and suddenly have to chase it down. Like yeah, you're totally getting what you deserve, you idiot.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Reminds me of those fails of that one TikTok challenge where you get out of the car while it's moving and dance. Hilarious watching the ones that get out of the car and suddenly have to chase it down. Like yeah, you're totally getting what you deserve, you idiot.
“Ghost riding the Whip”, as they say.

Remove ads