Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Yes, but it's only as illegal or taboo as you allow it to be. They're both outsiders so you're already deep in fantasy land.

Many moons ago I was in a game in a city like Sigil. The DM said we could find anything to eat that we wanted. I asked if there was human on a stick. Being a human I guess it seemed odd. The DM and other players were repulsed. I assume their characters were too. I even came up with the backstory of being trapped in the snow and having to resort to eating my friends to survive for the reason for asking.
You know, I would probably ask for that too. Not as a "I really want to eat human" but more like "Do they really have EVERYTHING?"

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In an interview, Paul McCartney pinpointed the moment he first felt old. He was riding The Metro, and was recognized by a young fan who said she had all of his albums.

”Even The Beatles?”, he asked.

Eyes wide and jaws agape, she responded, “You were in a band before Wings?!”

A tomboy Atheist finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown, after she came home to celebrate her two friends finally opening an inn Against her better judgment, she falls in love with that aloof Starbucks barista. Together, they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

EoAOmaNWMAMWgTE (1).jpg

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’m drinking milk...

A childless enigma finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown, after she came home to rebuild the animal shelter, after the last one was burned down by people who hate Christmas. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a doomsday survivalist. Together, they learn the true meaning of Christmas.

Last edited:

Remove ads