Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
We're expecting some SNOW this evening. Not much is expected but I do have drive tonight with the temps below freezing. Hopefully the wind dry the roads before I have to go out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Is it ethical for a company to offer payment for reviews? I bought something on Amazon and inside was a card offering a $15 gift card for a 5 star review. I, of course, did it. Effectively knocked the price down by half.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
A messy haired corporate lawyer finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown, binge watches everything on HBO. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a movie star trying to be incognito. Together yadda yadda yadda.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The last one says White Before Christmas. Do they learn the true meaning of Christmas by turning on Christmas?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
No. They start off as a racially diverse cast who make a wish and it comes true...
Slowly they're replaced one by one with white people. Who made that wish? The Proud Boys?
For some it would be a horror movie. For others it would be a Christmas miracle movie.

Remove ads