Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A lot of minorities would opt out of being one if it meant an end to suffering bigotry. Dave Chapelle and others have made that joke. Heck, as a youngster, one of my cousins actually asked her mom “When am I gonna be white?”

For real, though, I could see Hallmark doing this as a take on “It’s a Wonderful Life”. The wish is made, they experience Christmas as caucasians, then opt to return to being racially diverse because of the things they miss.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
After reading your previous post I imagined a version where a white man experiences Christmas as a black man. So we saw it the same way but with the roles reversed. Funny how that worked out.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Isn't it crazy how genetics works? They're all sisters. There's some resemblance, but look at how they vary in other ways, most noticable their heights.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm not sure how long I've experienced it, but I've noticed this pain on my left index finger at the first knuckle. The pain is most noticeable when the spot is touched. There's also an ache when my hand is cold. Last night I noticed slight swelling. I can't afford to run to the doctor with every ache, pain, or sniffle. It's worse when I'm working, mainly folding papers. I'm going to continue observing it, if it gets worse I'll look more at talking to a doctor. I asked my mom this morning if it could be arthritis starting. She said rheumatoid arthritis could be possible in someone my age. I realize it's extremely unlikely. I'm thinking possibly a cyst. I've had them elsewhere before. But being a prominent finger on my dominant hand is a cause for some concern.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ellen Page is now Elliot Page. The character on The Umbrella Academy is a woman and he will continue to play her but will now be credited as Elliot Page. I wonder if they'll go back and change the credits on Juno and other productions he's been in.

Ellen Page is now Elliot Page. The character on The Umbrella Academy is a woman and he will continue to play her but will now be credited as Elliot Page. I wonder if they'll go back and change the credits on Juno and other productions he's been in.
My understanding is that on netflix they have...

That sucks. I remember one year our team made it to the championships. We played at the Metrodome. Was fun. We were doing okay, but we were losing. But then BAM! touchdown. Still behind. Other team makes it down the field a little bit. BAM! Interception! Make it back. Touchdown! We win! So crazy. Such a sudden turn of events that made us all super happy and really had to suck for the other team.
and this is in part why we watch american football. Cheerleaders don't hurt either. Gooooooooo- Puppies!

Remove ads