• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
We're expecting some SNOW this evening. Not much is expected but I do have drive tonight with the temps below freezing. Hopefully the wind dry the roads before I have to go out.

Aeson

Is it ethical for a company to offer payment for reviews? I bought something on Amazon and inside was a card offering a $15 gift card for a 5 star review. I, of course, did it. Effectively knocked the price down by half.

Aeson

A messy haired corporate lawyer finds herself stranded in her hometown during a pandemic lockdown, binge watches everything on HBO. Against her better judgment, she falls in love with a movie star trying to be incognito. Together yadda yadda yadda.

Aeson

The last one says White Before Christmas. Do they learn the true meaning of Christmas by turning on Christmas?

Aeson

No. They start off as a racially diverse cast who make a wish and it comes true...
Slowly they're replaced one by one with white people. Who made that wish? The Proud Boys?
For some it would be a horror movie. For others it would be a Christmas miracle movie.

Remove ads