• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Wish him good luck. Hopefully can hold out a little longer, vaccines are on the way! Though admittedly probably still months away... from what I've heard, the US has done terrible at getting orders prepared from the companies with the vaccines...
The US has sadly done little right on the subject of Covid.

Laws & court cases demand we cross our t’s and dot our i’s. Gotta make sure you have multiple indicators of inebriation to assure conviction.

Key is that you can actually refuse a breathalyzer test in many jurisdictions until you have been arrested and taken into custody. This buys you time to sober up.

Also, FSTs are designed to catch other forms of impairment. Some of those other impairments are not as easily detected by mechanical means, like pot. CBD, while not an intoxicant, will still trigger something like 75% of the marijuana tests used in the USA.
Feeling old now. Used to know all of this as a constable but its been so long long I have either forgotten it or there are changes to it- like Pot smoking.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
In a game chat I witnessed an argument over Covid. One person was talking about the high number of deaths, another (who works in a dr. office) said that many people were not dying, and a Belgian who insisted it was just a flu and not that serious.

A year in and people are still in denial. I understand people are getting fatigued and frustrated, I know I am, but I'm still playing it safe.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
In a game chat I witnessed an argument over Covid. One person was talking about the high number of deaths, another (who works in a dr. office) said that many people were not dying, and a Belgian who insisted it was just a flu and not that serious.

A year in and people are still in denial. I understand people are getting fatigued and frustrated, I know I am, but I'm still playing it safe.
One of my Mom’s friends- practically another mom in many ways- thinks it’s a hoax.

Aeson

I finally got around to watching the final season of The Clone Wars. While it did bring the war to an end, I wanted more. I hope The Bad Batch is done in the style of the Clone Wars and not Resistance.

Aeson

One of my Mom’s friends- practically another mom in many ways- thinks it’s a hoax.
What does she say when someone she knows gets it? I know people that have family that tested positive but since they didn't get sick or die, it's not that bad. Apparently, the Belgian I mentioned had it. This is why he says it's no worse than the flu, because that was his experience.

Remove ads