Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Ulfgeir

Hero
That article misses one tradition. There are some older folk who put diced leipäjuusto in coffee, let them get really soft, drink the coffee, and then eat them with a spoon...
I think some people in northern Sweden does that as well.

Edit: I have tried it (cheese in coffee) as far as I recall. Was an interesting taste.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
That article misses one tradition. There are some older folk who put diced leipäjuusto in coffee, let them get really soft, drink the coffee, and then eat them with a spoon...
I saw that mentioned SOMEWHERE. Maybe in the wiki?
Edit: yep.
Leipäjuusto can be eaten warm or cold, and is served in a number of ways:[3][2]

• The traditional way to serve it as slices, as a side dish with coffee.
  • A few pieces are placed in a cup, with hot coffee poured on. The Swedish name kaffeost ("coffee cheese") refers to this.
  • Served as diamond-shaped pieces, roughly 5 to 7 cm long and a little less wide, with cloudberryjelly or fresh cloudberries.
  • Slices of the cheese are cut into a cup or plate, with some cream poured on the pieces so that they soak a little, some cinnamon and sugar sprinkled over it, and grilled in the oven for a moment. Served with cloudberry jelly.
  • In modern Finnish cuisine, diced leipäjuusto is often used as a mild replacement for feta in various salads.
  • As a dessert, leipäjuusto can be served like Camembert, fried on a pan with butter until it softens, and served with jam, traditionally cloudberry.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Check out a model named Tamra Dae. I wanted to post pictures but some might be a bit much for Eric's grandma. What do you think her stats would be? STR and DEX clearly her highest.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My sister told me since bother of their kids are working now they have some time to themselves. They're going to have a date night. Their idea of a date night.....going fishing. 🎣
🥱😴

Weirdos

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Check out a model named Tamra Dae. I wanted to post pictures but some might be a bit much for Eric's grandma. What do you think her stats would be? STR and DEX clearly her highest.
Impressive!

My one overly personal question for her* would be whether she has implants. The majority of- but not all- female bodybuilders who get ripped like that tend to lose breast tissue as they radically decrease their body fat.

* that I would probably NEVER ask, FWIW.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I thought the same thing. I wondered if it was the only type of implants. Her butt is rather pronounced also.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found out tonight two disappointing things about a woman I like. 1. She has a boyfriend. 2. She doesn't like bacon. 😱

Remove ads