Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

50876738_10156997897754764_8706433810377474048_n.jpg

Mad_Jack

Legend
I've just never been all that interested in Supergirl or Black Lightning. I dunno, the characters just don't do anything for me. I've kept up with Arrow, Flash, and Legends of Tomorrow as I've been able to pick up the seasons cheap. Although the storylines have gotten a bit iffy in places, I mostly watch the shows because I like the actors, and it's also fun to see them bring in other minor DC characters now and then.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Legends started out good. I liked Captain Cold, Hawkman, and Hawkgirl. Hated when they left.
The cast seemed to go downhill as the show went along.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I liked those characters in the comics, but the commercials for the shows never grabbed me. Then again, few DC live-action adaptations have.

OTOH, I‘d love to see someone take a stab at The.Legion of Superheroes. Maybe even the Subs. Lots of good enemies to be had, including and especially The Dominators.*

Imagine seeing characters like Wildfire, Lighting Lad, Emerald Empress, Validus, and Starro done with modern effects. Just to name a few...

* if they do this, they should either go with the original blue skin/white dot version as opposed to yellow skin/red dot version- long criticized for mirroring several “Yellow Peril” stereotypes- or create another version that avoids unwelcome RW parallels but still harkens back to their comic aesthetic.

Remove ads