Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't care for Titans Bruce Wayne. I couldn't see him as an international playboy by day/caped crime fighter by night. I think he would have been better as Alfred. To be honest, I would have preferred the large black guy Dick was friends with. I could have seen him as Batman.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Not a single blond or girl. I'm disappointed.

I haven't gotten too far. I did recognize a few words in his intro. Podcast, YouTube, Dark Matter. Lol
Oh, you speak finnish! 😂

Of course there are no blondes. We are a group of hairy guys, as befits nerds!

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
But, as I said, we play in finnish, so might be useless for you guys to even follow. There will be occasional terms in english, but main points will be made in finnish.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I liked those characters in the comics, but the commercials for the shows never grabbed me. Then again, few DC live-action adaptations have.

OTOH, I‘d love to see someone take a stab at The.Legion of Superheroes. Maybe even the Subs. Lots of good enemies to be had, including and especially The Dominators.*

Imagine seeing characters like Wildfire, Lighting Lad, Emerald Empress, Validus, and Starro done with modern effects. Just to name a few...

* if they do this, they should either go with the original blue skin/white dot version as opposed to yellow skin/red dot version- long criticized for mirroring several “Yellow Peril” stereotypes- or create another version that avoids unwelcome RW parallels but still harkens back to their comic aesthetic.
Definitively would like to see Legion of Superheroes. Before all their reboots. That is I want Princess Projectra to be a human, and not a bloody snake using illusions to appear human... Characters I would love seeing include Dawnstar, Chameleon boy, Braniac 5.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Definitively would like to see Legion of Superheroes. Before all their reboots. That is I want Princess Projectra to be a human, and not a bloody snake using illusions to appear human... Characters I would love seeing include Dawnstar, Chameleon boy, Braniac 5.
Missed that snake thing! When did that happen?

Ulfgeir

Hero
Missed that snake thing! When did that happen?
A few years ago I think. I think it was around 2010 that they did a massive reboot, and then changed things. Note, I haven't read the comics for ages... They did another reboot after that, where I THINK they changed her back. Also as far as I gather they really messed up Dawnstar before the first reboot, having some being possess her, cut of her wings and become an assassin.

edit: was way earlier than that apparently. Princess Projectra - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
But, as I said, we play in finnish, so might be useless for you guys to even follow. There will be occasional terms in english, but main points will be made in finnish.
I might not understand but I want to support my friends on their creative endeavors. Also after all these years I wanted to know what your voice sounds like. 🤪

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
A few years ago I think. I think it was around 2010 that they did a massive reboot, and then changed things. Note, I haven't read the comics for ages... They did another reboot after that, where I THINK they changed her back. Also as far as I gather they really messed up Dawnstar before the first reboot, having some being possess her, cut of her wings and become an assassin.

edit: was way earlier than that apparently. Princess Projectra - Wikipedia
Snake version ID was apparently revealed right about when I dropped out of comics.

Remove ads