Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Want to know what's been filmed in the county in which I live? Well, there's an app for that.

I found this because I'm trying to find information on what might be filming at an Applebees near by. I drove passed the restaurant night. Looks like they're filming something.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Dude, I'm in land that birthed rednecks and bluegrass. Playing the anvil ain't nothing.

If you install the app I linked to, it has location for Macgyver, it's near where I live. The Yanmar EVO center is practically next door to me. I was talking to my mom about it, and she said she saw him (Macgyver)in Walmart. The actor is local so his family is still around here. I think it's so cool all of this is going on around here. I might find myself in a movie one day.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
You might have me there. I would suspect it's probably meant as some kind of joke. Do you know which "song" this "instrument" might be in?
My guess is it's the one with the wet slapping sound.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The King of Avalon servers have been down for maintenance. I've been waiting over an hour and a half. I'm starting to get itchy.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
You might have me there. I would suspect it's probably meant as some kind of joke. Do you know which "song" this "instrument" might be in?
My guess is it's the one with the wet slapping sound.
Actually it’s the one with chewing sounds 😂 I’ll try to locate the album... It’s propably in my car... Could also be in the car I sold away two years ago...

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
This is the album in wikipedia. It lacks most of the instrument mentions however...

Hah! At least the new forum no longer messes up the profanity filter with foreign words. Slutet mean The End in swedish, which is also an official language in finland.

Remove ads