Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh, apparently the album is in youtube now. Wasn’t back when I last checked but that was long long ago:
The ”song” with chewing sounds is Rov.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I
I tried playing fallout 76 yesterday. Had an hour to spend... Nope, server maintenance...
And I'm still waiting. I think something is wrong. It'll say try again in 30 minutes. I wait then try again and it'll say try again in 60 minutes.

Screen_Shot_2019-06-05_at_1.26.32_PM.jpg

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The previous traitor in chief often pointed at the stock market as proof of how good he is at conning people. Game Stop's stock is proof of that. The stock market is not a good indicator of the economy, especially right now. There are millions of people sitting at home, bored with money to burn. Reddit is manipulating the stock market for fun. They picked the stock for whatever reason. I'm not sure it's illegal or not. Some people have lost tons of money. Something similar happened with Kodak several months ago. It's stock price went back in the crapper.

I've had money to put in the market. I'm being careful and not following these trends. I don't want to be one of those that loses big when it collapses.

Remove ads