Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Never in your life did you imagine you would be shoveling snow in D/FW? And at your age. You should have found a neighborhood boy to do it.

I'm glad you and yours are safe.
We’ve lived here since 1982 (since living in Germany, CO & KS), and we’ve actually seen our fair share of dangerous winter weather. So I’m used to it, We didn’t get rid of our last snow shovel until it broke in the ice storm of 2011. That we didn’t replace it is on us. That changes this year, for sure,

Thing is, while there aren’t that many kids in the neighborhood, there are SOME. But I don’t recall seeing a single one of them digging, either,

Reading books and buying books are two completely unrelated hobbies...
Here's a pic of the books i have bought so far this month.....i don't even have a playgroup for D&D

Attachments

• 152039909_10159092196109764_1032823301519147536_o.jpg
    152039909_10159092196109764_1032823301519147536_o.jpg
    233.2 KB · Views: 64

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I haven't bought many books physical or digital lately. Most of my books are in storage still. Doesn't seem to make sense to buy more right now.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've been talking to a girl at one of the gas stations I deliver to. She's cute as a button with these big brown eyes. She laughs at my silly and not so funny jokes. I think she's just being nice, though. She likes anime. She's studied to be a pilot but later switched to air traffic control. That's on hold because of Covid. I really want to get to know her better. Besides my usual fear of rejection, she's 22. I could be older than her parents, but probably not by much. Could the age difference be that big of a deal? If I were rich it would be expected. lol I really like her. I think it would be fun to hang out. Would just hanging out be any less creepy?

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
There’s a red-headed young pixie who just started at my nearby UPS store, so I understand.

I’m terrible at interpersonal relationships, so have your salt shaker handy. While age can be set aside by some, it’s usually a factor. I’d let the younger person make the first move, personally.

I've been talking to a girl at one of the gas stations I deliver to. She's cute as a button with these big brown eyes. She laughs at my silly and not so funny jokes. I think she's just being nice, though. She likes anime. She's studied to be a pilot but later switched to air traffic control. That's on hold because of Covid. I really want to get to know her better. Besides my usual fear of rejection, she's 22. I could be older than her parents, but probably not by much. Could the age difference be that big of a deal? If I were rich it would be expected. lol I really like her. I think it would be fun to hang out. Would just hanging out be any less creepy?
Well, you should first ask if she'd like to hang out and if she says no, she'll more than likely explain why as to let you down softly.

Remove ads