Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I've never had to call and complain about a pizza order until today. The pizza wasn't cut. There wasn't a garlic sauce or pepper in the box. That's never happened before. I'm getting another pizza to make up for it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I've never had to call and complain about a pizza order until today. The pizza wasn't cut. There wasn't a garlic sauce or pepper in the box. That's never happened before. I'm getting another pizza to make up for it.
Just last night, we got Italian from one of our favorite locals. For the most part, we ordered tried & true dishes. Everything was under seasoned, though.

Guess the cook had an off night, ‘cause I know that guy can cook like a mofo, And since there’s an unobstructed view of the cooking area- it’s RIGHT behind the counter- I know it was the usual #1 manning the pans. I’m currently debating letting them know.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Last night at wal-mart while i was scanning my stuff with the self-checkout, I was thinking just how much our society runs on the honor system.
Or SEEMS to. Who knows how sophisticated their security is? I wouldn’t be surprised to find those machines keep track of what has & hasn’t been scanned in some way.

I mean, I hate using those things, and only do so when I have almost no other option. Part of the reason is that I use my own bags for groceries, and they always fuss about “unauthorized items in the bagging area” (usually my bags), “item not scanned” and other glitches, I almost always need to get assistance to get them to work correctly.

I’m sure their sensors can tell if you’re bagging something that hasn’t been properly scanned,

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom works for Walmart. I called and asked her about it. She said they're watching you. They have redundant systems in place too. People do manage to get away with it sometimes though. She told me about a guy that got caught recently. He was arrested and charged with theft of what his food stamps didn't cover.

I wonder if he'll lose his food stamps after this.🤔

Viggo: You stuck my son.
Aurelio: Yes sir, I did.
Viggo: And may I ask why?
Aurelio: Yeah, well - 'cause he stole John Wick's car, sir, and... killed his dog.
Viggo: ....Oh.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When I'm working stop signs are more of a suggestion. I slow just enough to make sure no one is coming. Sometimes that's not enough to stop me. I'm in a hurry, man.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I have a plan.....
I'm going to talk to a friend of the girl I like. She works at a different gas station on the same schedule. First I'll ask her if she thinks it's a good idea. Then I'm going to work out a game night where it's her, her boyfriend, and the girl. This way it's a group thing. We're all off on Sunday nights. There's less pressure in a group. It'll be less creepy, I hope. Some Cards Against Humanity. Maybe some Munchkin. Ok Boomer wouldn't work, no one would be on my team. lol

Even if nothing more comes of it, I might have the start if a new gaming group.

Remove ads