Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Queen Latifah is The Equalizer. I wasn't sure about it with the first episode. The second one was better. Still not seeing her as an action hero. I wonder what her stunt person looks like. She got some curves. The stunt double gonna need some curves or lots of paddin. I am liking the show though. I hope it works out.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I’ve seen the first 3. Not bad...but not as good as the original.

I really miss the Stuart Copeland soundtrack, but do appreciate QL‘s character’s taste in music includes the work of some of her contemporaries.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My mom told me last night that a cousin's husband died from Covid. He died about 2 weeks ago. She said she was afraid to tell me he died because we're around the same age and both very overweight. I guess she thought it would make me more worried about getting it.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My mom told me last night that a cousin's husband died from Covid. He died about 2 weeks ago. She said she was afraid to tell me he died because we're around the same age and both very overweight. I guess she thought it would make me more worried about getting it.
Moms do stuff like that.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Oddly, my mother had absolutely no hesitation about telling me whatever the hell she felt like saying, regardless of how I might feel about it...

(baggage? what baggage? lol)

Remove ads