Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
This is what it looks like on my phone:
FF55CCCF-A500-49C2-8127-36053207612F.png

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
In the thread about WotC owning D&D longer than TSR, someone mentioned the Berlin wall has been down longer than it was up. Is there something that has blown your mind when you realized how much time had passed?

One that got me; a whole new generation is now fighting the so called war on terror. Kids born after it started are now going to Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Betty White is older than sliced bread.

Paul McCartney has met fans who didn‘t know he was in a band before wings (called The Beatles).

I see memes all the time about how people don’t realize how old some TV shows actually are, like how Star Trek from 20 years ago is Enterprise, not NextGen.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard the Paul McCartney one before. I'm not sure it's true. How do you not know he was in the Beatles?

And you often hear the phrase "older than sliced bread" it would be funny to meet someone that embodies it. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I found an old western series called Tales of Wells Fargo. The guy the series is about had a hell of a life. I bet I could have asked my dad about and he would have seen it. He loved westerns.

Remove ads