• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
French toast pancakes
20210510_032924.jpg

Edit: Turned out ok. Probably could have just added cinnamon and vanilla extract to the pancake batter and might have had similar results. Still, it was trying something different.

Last edited:

Aeson

I would love for a charming princess to come along and kiss me without my consent to release me from a curse so we could live happily ever after. Just sayin'

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I would love for a charming princess to come along and kiss me without my consent to release me from a curse so we could live happily ever after. Just sayin'
There was a cartoon (Oglaf, I think) in which a female adventurer bestowed the kiss upon the sleeping princess and woke her. The big joke wasn’t the gender twist, but rather that the princess had bee asleep for so long that she had a rather...outdated...moral compass. Kept asking for her slaves, etc.

T’was was a good gag.

Aeson

Crazy people have created a gas shortage. Unlike most of them I need gas to do my job. My car uses so much, I'm going to borrow my sister's for tonight and probably tomorrow also. Traffic is so bad near gas stations you'll waste most of it trying to get to the station IF it has any. I wanted to get an electric car but I need at least 200 miles per charge. That's unlikely in my price range.

Aeson

Your region has been the front line for a lot of feces hitting the fan lately, hasn’t it.
Quoted for truthy truth.

It's no winter storm taking out the whole power grid, but yeah. The South East is its own little monster. I can't even say it's Georgia. The whole area seems to be in a race to the bottom.

Last edited:

Remove ads