• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
You might think in 2 1/2 hours Army of the Dead could explain how the super zombies happened. Maybe they're saving it for the sequel?

Edit: I just read Tig Notaro was added digitally later. She has only one scene she filmed with a costar. All of her scenes with Bautista were actually filmed with a male actor (Chris D'Elia who has been "cancelled") that was removed.

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Finally ran the Seven Samurai scenario I’ve been plotting. Oni and reflavored gnolls vs farming village and the heroes. Peasants and traps took care of the gnolls while the pc’s fought the oni.
Read “reflavored gnolls “ and thought of Haribo gummi bears...

Villagers: Save us from the vicious monsters!

Heroes: WTF? They’re just fruit flavored gelatin- EAT THEM!

Narrator: Then the trapping- and feasting-began.

Aeson

Now that I've invested in physical copies of the 5E core rule books the announcement of 6E should be eminent. Prepare yourselves! THE END IS NIGH!!

Now that I've invested in physical copies of the 5E core rule books the announcement of 6E should be eminent. Prepare yourselves! THE END IS NIGH!!
Not yet, I still only have the PHB and cauldron of everything.....it won't happen till i get the MM and DMG.

The only RPG i have all of the officially published books for is D20 Modern...and I almost lost all of them when i got divorced.

Aeson

Not yet, I still only have the PHB and cauldron of everything.....it won't happen till i get the MM and DMG.

The only RPG i have all of the officially published books for is D20 Modern...and I almost lost all of them when i got divorced.
Dragonstar maybe the only one I have all the books for. There was a place selling 3.0 books CHEAP. $2 and $5 a piece. I bought a metric butt tonne of books. This was after the release of 3.5 of course. Unless I can find folks that prefer 3.5 or Pathfinder 1E most of my books are just gonna collect dust. I'm going to be slower in picking up new books. I'm not going full 5E until I start playing again. Most of my money has gone toward miniatures and terrain pieces these days. Stuff that can be used no matter the system.

Speaking of playing again, I'm thinking of putting out feelers for an in person group again. I've been fully vaccinated for a couple of weeks now. It might be time soon. I'm going to need a bigger place with more room if I'm going to host.

Remove ads