Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
My friend insists her breast are bigger because of the full moon. I said it the time of the month not the moon. Science proves me right once again. 🤓

I sent her this link and said it's science not lunacy.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Whatever ate the leaves of the broccoli plant came back for the head of broccoli last night. Yesterday I saw a groundhog near the plants. I'm thinking he's to blame.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Next time you watch a movie or show set in georgia, watch the license plate on government cars. All real world government cars start with GV. I noticed in the movie Sabotage none of the "Atlanta police cars" even the unmarked ones had government plates. Even something to keep an eye on while driving in Georgia. If you see GV on the plate it's government.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't know if this feat is in 5E or not. There was a metamagic feat that allowed you to change a spell like fireball into iceball or acidball. I would allow the molten cheeseball I mentioned in a previous post just for shitz and giggles. If such feat doesn't exist in 5E would it be hard port it over?

Remove ads