• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It did use to be Knightfall1972. I made a request several years ago to have the 1972 removed from the end of my username. So, now it's just Knightfall.

I chatted with the other 'Nightfall' a few times when he was still allowed post here, but I didn't get to know him really well. After he was banned, I've only chatted with him once or twice on other boards.

I liked Nightfall. We talked a bunch on different threads. Was sad when he had to go. My sig still says "Bring back Nightfall"

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
If you say so. :D

Anyways, speaking of Home Brews... I hate being in the funk I'm in. Bits and pieces seem to come to mind but never more then a few glances of what could be a setting. I'd like to flesh out ideas I had from my old abandoned pbp and maybe place it on a more terrestrial world. Problem is once Feb. cones around I'n not sure how much time I could devote towards running any pbp using that setting if I do decide to put it to use. (There is also an issue of rule set which might default to MM3e).

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
there are things I would like to do, but my mind is still not clear and there is a pending move that is looming in the near future. Mainly the unclear mind.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
The more contact I have with beaurocratic agents of our government the more I want to watch the world burn.

The court conservator came to pick up my dads mail. During the last month to two months she had placed a forward on mail going to the restaurant. Her intention was to just forward my dad's stuff away, but as our mail man said "It never works that way. Our machines do not hand sort the mail. If one thing is supposed to be rerouted almost everything is."

As a result she ended up with our mail and my dad's mail ended up here. My mom called her several times telling her that she needed to talk with her and that our we haven't been receiving our own mail but instead we had our dads. So when she arrived she blamed us for my dad having a months worth of mail here. Then she denied ever getting my mom's messages about our mail and placed the onus on us even though she could have easily called us to ask if we were getting mail or if we had his mail.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I feel your pain as this is equivalent frustration to getting the necessary finances to recover from last year's sickness.

Knightfall

World of Kulan DM
[MENTION=42169]Relique du Madde[/MENTION], I sent you an invite to the World of Kulan campaign group. (I sent one to Scott as well, and he's already in. [I hope you don't mind me state that here, Scott.])

Remove ads