Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
It’s mastermind but with letters?
Yeah, that was my thought. I only learned about this site around the time people started posting it here. Like within 1 day I ended up coming across Jimmy Fallon on youtube and they were doing one of the Wordle challenges during the show. I THINK the Hivemind was first, but by like 1 day.

I'm 3 for 3. Wooh! 4th row again this time.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
A strange game. The only winning move is to not play.
Yeah.... and one minute later you post your result of playing.

Reminds me of this person I knew (He was SUPER smart). He apparently won his first game of chess and was like "Yeah, I'm never playing this game again." So he was able to say he never lost a game of chess.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
When I got home this morning a giant box was on the front porch. My new TV arrived at 6:09 am. It had been there about 30 minutes.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
The movie Nobody is way better than it should be.

Hutch "Dad, you brought a lot of shotguns."
Dad " You brought a lot of Russians."
🤣

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Yeah.... and one minute later you post your result of playing.

Reminds me of this person I knew (He was SUPER smart). He apparently won his first game of chess and was like "Yeah, I'm never playing this game again." So he was able to say he never lost a game of chess.
I actually did this with those poker gambling machines. The very first time I put money into one, I got it back with something like x25 winnings. I have not played a gambling machine since then and never will. I quit while still ahead.

Remove ads