Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm fully aware I'm a world class screwup. I have been all of my life. I almost always make the wrong choice when given one. I will always say and do the wrong thing to piss someone off. When I try to fix something I always make it worse. Knowing this I still thought I could buy an expensive TV and thought nothing would go wrong. So no surprise, while setting up my new TV it was dropped and broken. FML I can't believe I was this stupid. I hate myself so much right now.

Ulfgeir

Hero
I'm fully aware I'm a world class screwup. I have been all of my life. I almost always make the wrong choice when given one. I will always say and do the wrong thing to piss someone off. When I try to fix something I always make it worse. Knowing this I still thought I could buy an expensive TV and thought nothing would go wrong. So no surprise, while setting up my new TV it was dropped and broken. FML I can't believe I was this stupid. I hate myself so much right now.
Do you have any warranty or home insurance that will cover it?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm trying to see if I can get it serviced. According to Samsung's support site service is not available in my area. I'll try calling to see if they can provide a solution. I'm also looking into returning it to Amazon.

I've been beating myself up over this all day. My nephew was holding it while I tried putting the legs on it. I'm unclear on what happened. I remember the corner hitting the floor. He still held the other side. I don't know what caused it to fall. It's a blank. It's weird.

Remove ads