• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

During the same time of the Spanish-American War, Hearst ran a newspaper that relied on sensationalizing stories of drama and violence. Once he began realizing what caught the audience's eye was showcasing a horrific incident, he developed the phrase “if it bleeds, it leads.”

It's like a car accident,you can't help but look.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I wasn't expecting that. I bought some stock on the slide the day before. I bought more yesterday while it was rising. I stick with my $50 a week regardless of the ups or downs. I try to go for more when I can. It's still up for the year but has been on a downturn. I'm not pulling my money. My investments are small enough I can ride it out. Maybe pick up some bargains in the process.

Aeson

Thought I was someone new? 😄
It's this.
icegif-601.gif

Aeson

My ship miniature might be bigger than my battle mats. 😳 I do have rolls of Gaming Paper. I could cover the whole table with that stuff. I need to clear my dining table and set up to see if I can use it, or if it's just a display piece.

My ship miniature might be bigger than my battle mats. 😳 I do have rolls of Gaming Paper. I could cover the whole table with that stuff. I need to clear my dining table and set up to see if I can use it, or if it's just a display piece.
This is why WETA studios came up with the word...bigature. lol

Aeson

This is why WETA studios came up with the word...bigature. lol
In my first post about it, I used "miniature". It's as long as I am wide. lol

I have so many miniatures, I'll never use them all. I need some sailor/pirate minis. I could set it up as a diorama. I had planned to do that and snap a few pics to share.

Remove ads