• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Watching the WWE Elimination Chamber from Saturday.
Ronda Rousey has to wrestle with one hand tied behind her back.

I noticed something about all the women; little to no makeup and Saudi Arabia + women's bodies are icky = women covered from head to toe. Le sigh.
I was confused why they were in body suits.

Last edited:

1645657280004.png

Watching the WWE Elimination Chamber from Saturday.
Ronda Rousey has to wrestle with one hand tied behind her back.

I noticed something about all the women; little to no makeup and Saudi Arabia + women's bodies are icky = women covered from head to toe. Le sigh.
I was confused why they were in body suits.
Welcome to Middle East. All women must be covered up- even wrestlers.

How convincing was Lesner's head injury? He is out until this summer due shoulder injury from Royal Rumble

Aeson

I didn't get to the men's elimination chamber match yet. I put it on hold for bed. I'll finish tomorrow. Goldberg had a bloody head. He was injured at some point in his match.

Last edited:

Aeson

Instead of finishing up Elimination Chamber, I watched Free Guy with my mom. I think she had the best review.

"I wasn't going to watch it, but it's like a train wreck, you just can't look away"

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads