Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I'm currently at somewhere just under 500 dice... I collect interesting dice as a hobby in and of itself.
I've given away about half that many over the years to people I've taught to play.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm currently at somewhere just under 500 dice... I collect interesting dice as a hobby in and of itself.
I've given away about half that many over the years to people I've taught to play.
That's my hope with some of the sets I have. I gave away 2 sets earlier this with a 5th edition PHB.

Mad_Jack

Legend
Right... This is starting to piss me off. I've been out of work for a few months now, and haven't paid my internet bill in a while, so when I lost my internet connection about a month ago, I just assumed they'd turned it off. But then, about two weeks later, I noticed that the little weather report thing on the bottom of the screen had changed and found out that I could get online again.
This lasted for about five days, then I couldn't get back on for another week or so.
This time it lasted a day before the damn thing went out again.
Now it's back again, but for how long?

I have no freakin' clue wtf is actually going on with this crap.

Or you start buying the gemstone and rare metal dice. Although the idea of rolling a die made of pure gold just is weird to me.

Remove ads