• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Health is clearly getting worse. Can't sleep now.

So if I don't post here for a fews....... well you can guess. I'm talking to Mr. Hall and prepping for Mr. Perez
Damn shame. Been an honour being friends with you, so, in case it’s the last time you’re here, goodbye and may the Valkyrja be kind to you.

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
Health is clearly getting worse. Can't sleep now.

So if I don't post here for a fews....... well you can guess. I'm talking to Mr. Hall and prepping for Mr. Perez
You do seem to take stretches of time of no posting. I'm always happy and relieved to see you again. I know the day may come you don't return. I don't look forward to that day.

Andy, you've always been a source of entertainment and inspiration. I don't want to say goodbye before it's time, so I won't. 😝

”accidental”… Right…
I just wanted to avoid hitting a cop car
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Aeson

You remembered my name- my real name. That means more to me than you may realize. Thanks.

As for my health.... it is bad andd I have my very bad days (or nights) but I plan to stick around for as long as I can.
I feel it's important to remember names. If someone online gives you their real name it means something. I try to use it when I'm being truly genuine and honest to emphasize the point.

I'm glad to hear you're not giving up. It did sound that way this morning.

Aeson

You remembered my name- my real name. That means more to me than you may realize. Thanks.

As for my health.... it is bad andd I have my very bad days (or nights) but I plan to stick around for as long as I can.
I think the evidence speaks for itself. Itsofatso, you already stated you had given your real name.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads