• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
You learn something new everyday. Today I learned foreign investments take taxes when the dividend is paid. Canada takes 25%. Switzerland is 35%. Japan 30%. I have stock in 2 Canadian companies and one Japanese company. 25 and 30 percent cuts seem too high to me. I'm not hugely invested in them so the tax isn't much, but it's cutting into what little profit I have.

1647610128161.png

ScottDeWar_jr

second birthdate : 15 Dec 2011
You learn something new everyday. Today I learned foreign investments take taxes when the dividend is paid. Canada takes 25%. Switzerland is 35%. Japan 30%. I have stock in 2 Canadian companies and one Japanese company. 25 and 30 percent cuts seem too high to me. I'm not hugely invested in them so the tax isn't much, but it's cutting into what little profit I have.
that is why it takes a lot of investment capital just to make it worth while. then on April 15 you get taxed again!

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads