• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I hope that was not all that show was about… Because if it was, and it went on for 30 years, you have just crushed the last remains of my hope for humanity…

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I hope that was not all that show was about… Because if it was, and it went on for 30 years, you have just crushed the last remains of my hope for humanity…
It started as a typical day time trashy talk show. At some point it became nearly exclusively about paternity tests. At least 15 of its 31 years.

Aeson

The guitarist with the hair has several bands. There are two things in common. Him and a beautiful woman as lead singer.

Aeson

Which is worse.......
That this show existed
or
That you know so much about it?
I think the worst part is they were able to film 1000's of episodes with just paternity tests. Are there really that many people that don't know who the father is?

And don't confuse my knowledge of pop culture with being a fan of the show. I am aware the show exists. I know what it's about, and that's it.😝

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
The Maury Show is ending after 31 years. Generations of men found out if they were that babies pappy on this show. How will they do that now? 🤷‍♂️ Think about it. The show has been on long enough a father, his son, and his grandson could have possibly been on the show all to find out if they were the father of their respective children.
I have only seen a few episodes, and those, only parts. By cosmic coincidence, several of the episodes I have seen featured the same woman looking for the father of her child. In the three times I KNOW she appeared*, she was unsuccessful- the third time, she ran off the stage in tears.

I’m half curious to know how many guys she had unprotected sex with within the child’s paternity window and why. But that just makes me feel bad for her…and me.

* Maury mentioned that it was her third appearance

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads