• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is LIVE! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

so this is a cut scene from Lego Star Wars: The Skywalker Saga,it's from episode two, when those little bug things are sent to kill the senator
LEGO® Star Wars™ The Skywalker Saga.png

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
The Wampa scene is pretty fun too. I love how they’ve managed to turn the most brutal scenes in the movies into something cute and fun. Even more so than in the earlier games.

The Wampa scene is pretty fun too. I love how they’ve managed to turn the most brutal scenes in the movies into something cute and fun. Even more so than in the earlier games.
I just got done with the dorid factory and Anikin complaining about how unsafe it is and wanting to speak to the manager lol poor Jango everything falling on him lol

Mad_Jack

Legend
House was nearly struck by a tree from the wind storm.

That could have been expensive... Looks like it would have at the very least ripped the gutters off. :(
I'm honestly surprised we haven't had any drop so far this spring - the wind up here in CT has been pretty much howling non-stop since the end of February.

Voidrunner's Codex

Remove ads