• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
Dayum, that was a close one... What are you planning to do with it - do you or your son have a chainsaw, or will you need to get somebody to come get rid of it?

In other news, I was mildly productive today... I went down to the foodbank at the church to pick up some stuff, then spent at least four hours painting a mini in the afternoon.
As you can imagine, it's always pretty random what you'll get from the church - this week I ended up with twelve bagels, a package of cinnamon raisin English muffins, a couple onion rolls, a loaf of white bread (french toast cut), a round loaf of sourdough, and two 2ft.-long baguettes. I'm the only person in my house - what the hell am I going to do with that much bread? lol
At least I'm all good on food for the next two weeks (foodbank is every 2nd and 4th Sat.)... I've still got tuna noodle casserole in the freezer left from the last supply drop, and I've got the stuff to do a smallish thing of elbow pasta with meat sauce (no frackin way I'm making that little box of pepper jack mac and cheese, but I can throw the pasta in with the other box of elbows). I can also mix up the two packages of turkey gravy and the can of cream of chicken soup and put it on top of rice and vegetables with the pound of ground turkey and the leftover chicken breast I cut up the other day.
Between the last of my current big pot of pasta and meat sauce, the tuna noodle casserole, and the next thing of pasta, that should last me all of this coming week, and the rice should cover the next.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
I ended up with twelve bagels, a package of cinnamon raisin English muffins, a couple onion rolls, a loaf of white bread (french toast cut), a round loaf of sourdough, and two 2ft.-long baguettes. I'm the only person in my house - what the hell am I going to do with that much bread?
Well, some bread can be refrigerated and used later no problem, if toasted. A pair of baguettes is enough to make several batches of bread pudding. We also used baguettes as the base for faux pizzas.

if you know someone who brews their own booze, there’s a weak Russian beer that tastes surprisingly like Dr. Pepper that is made from cinnamon raisin bread.

Sourdoug and onion rolls go well with soups- as a side, as a topper and sometimes, as a thickener.

And there’s always sharing with neighbors or wildlife*!

* no onions for the critters, though.

Bagel sandwiches, dipping in Marina or Tomato sauce. grilled cheese, reg sandwiches toasted with cheese or butter

and as mentioned already- trading with friends

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I just got done with the dorid factory and Anikin complaining about how unsafe it is and wanting to speak to the manager lol poor Jango everything falling on him lol
Episode 1, when Qui-Gon meets Jar Jar, the droid transport hits his head into the rythm of Imperial March! Hilarious! I broke down laughing.

Episode 1, when Qui-Gon meets Jar Jar, the droid transport hits his head into the rythm of Imperial March! Hilarious! I broke down laughing.
the conversation in the holding area
"That's my operating number!"
"I'm not a spy"
"This is housekeeping"

and how they get the turbo lifts unlocked lol

Remove ads