Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I had an idea for a warrior who ritually cut himself after battle if he didn't take damage. I'm still working on why. To honor his ancestors? To honor his opponent? The idea is he feels he should bleed. If he didn't take damage, was it a real battle? Or, His opponent gave his blood, then the warrior should also.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Oh, and on the Ms.Marvel show, I like how that one teacher pronounces Kamala as Camelia. Very on the nose too.

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
If you plan to watch Spiderhead on Netflix, don't. They tagged it as cyberpunk. Season 3 of West World was cyberpunk, this is not. It's boring.

Despite that, it did cause me to dream about being in a prison with male and female inmates living together. In the dream I found myself in bed with a female inmate. We were laying together for warmth. I could actually feel her body. It was an odd dream to have.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Watching the movie Witch Hunt on Hulu. All the witches have red hair. Witchcraft is illegal and the witches try to cross the border to Mexico. It looks to me as an allegory to immigration.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Watching the movie Witch Hunt on Hulu. All the witches have red hair. Witchcraft is illegal and the witches try to cross the border to Mexico. It looks to me as an allegory to immigration.
Yeah, Mexico can have all of the "Devil's Children", a.k.a. "Gingers". :p I'm indifferent to Witches though.

Remove ads