Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Yeah, Mexico can have all of the "Devil's Children", a.k.a. "Gingers". :p I'm indifferent to Witches though.
Hold On Reaction GIF by Kathryn Dean

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
My last maternal aunt died in her house a few hours ago, found by her youngest (adult) son. I’m sitting in front of the house waiting to talk to him after the police send him out, and for the ME to arrive and clear the scene.

Mom’s a wreck. I doubt her son is doing too much better.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
From what the police told me, she died in her sleep, where she usually took her post-work nap.

And she had just the day before returned from a trip to NOLA- she got to see her other 2 sons, her grandkids, cousins and other relatives, as well as several of her nearest and dearest friends.

Definitely worse fates, I’m thinking.

Ulfgeir

Hero
My last maternal aunt died in her house a few hours ago, found by her youngest (adult) son. I’m sitting in front of the house waiting to talk to him after the police send him out, and for the ME to arrive and clear the scene.

Mom’s a wreck. I doubt her son is doing too much better.
My condoleances.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
From what the police told me, she died in her sleep, where she usually took her post-work nap.

And she had just the day before returned from a trip to NOLA- she got to see her other 2 sons, her grandkids, cousins and other relatives, as well as several of her nearest and dearest friends.

Definitely worse fates, I’m thinking.
I only play a doctor on the internet. I'm thinking it's probably a blood clot.

That's the way I'd want to go. At least, she had good memories at the end. Her children can look back on that time as extra special. I feel horrible for the son that found her.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I really don’t know which is worse; going suddenly, propably painless, but never getting to say goodbyes, or wasting away slowly, but having the time to set your things in order…

Anyways, my condolences too. I’ve lost too many loved ones these last few years too.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On that, I'm selfish. I want to go quickly, quietly, and peacefully. That's why I wish assisted suicide was open to everyone. You get the best of both worlds. You get to say your goodbyes, and go peacefully on your own terms.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I heard this one this morning, and had to share.
It'll probably be removed, but it's funny as hell.

"If Donald Trump, Judge Jeanine Pirro, a noise maker, and a fog horn had a baby it would be Marjorie Taylor Greene."

Remove ads