Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
On our end, while things are proceeding in the right direction- slllllooooooooowwwwwwwly- there has been at least one backwards step. The youngest of the brothers has kinda gone incommunicado.

His mom had a habit of shutting ppeople out when they told her things she didn’t want to hear, and it seems as if Jr. has this trait as well.

His issue: he thinks that because he’s the only one besides his mom lived in the house here, he’s going to be the owner. He sees that house as HIS. The law, OTOH, don’t agree. His mom died intestate, so each of the brothers will own a 1/3 share once the estate goes through the probate process.

Wishing it were different and sticking his fingers in his ears won’t change what the executor, lawyers, and probate judge have to say. And if he doesn’t wise up in time, he could end up losing even the share he’s entitled to, Because you can be DAMN sure the other two brothers aren’t going to tolerate his BS, and will stop helping with the mortgage, house insurance and taxes. His ass just got out of the probationary period of a job at a hardware store, and doesn’t have the financial resources to pay it all himself.

His dad could help, but he’s got his own worries. While he loves his son, he’s also a bit from the “You’re a man, support yoursel.” school. No guarantees he’ll do more than the minimum. I don’t see him making the bulk of the payments.

And my family can’t afford to help him enough to do it either. (We helped his mom, but she had a higher income, so needed less help.)

IOW, that house could be repossessed by the mortgage holder or seized to pay delinquent tax debts.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That sounds frustrating.
Very. All the tests indicated there was something there, even a CAT scan. When they went in with a scope into the arteries, nothing, or at least not enough to cause concern. That's good news in a sense, but it's still a mystery why she has the pains.

I had a clinic visit myself yesterday. The nurses and nurse practitioners are always so nice and friendly. The practitioner never seems to be in a hurry to rush off. It was a different one this time than the one I normally see, but she listened and discussed any questions I had. She wanted me to schedule an annual. I'm assuming this is a physical. I've never had one. I don't want to do the turn and cough or the two finger how do you do.
On the plus side. My weight is down. My A1c is down to 6.2. She said it was a whole point lower and below my goal of 6.5.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I spent half an hour trying to shoot down a hawk in Skyrim before I realized I wasn't missing it every time - when it got light out in the game and the damn thing got close enough, I could see over a dozen arrows sticking out of it... Stupid chicken is glitched. Feh.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I spent half an hour trying to shoot down a hawk in Skyrim before I realized I wasn't missing it every time - when it got light out in the game and the damn thing got close enough, I could see over a dozen arrows sticking out of it... Stupid chicken is glitched. Feh.
Did it used to be an adventurer like you?

Remove ads