• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I am the mysterious professor.
I'm gonna nope right outta this one. I can't stand musicals. Indian musicals are that turned up to 15. Only things worse Mariah Carey and ASMR.

Aeson

It's unreal watching King Charles III greet people outside Buckingham Palace. He's walking down the line shaking hands, talking, smiling. The last 24 hours has to have been so difficult and stressful. To do this I think it shows great strength.

Mad_Jack

Legend
I just lost an EvilBuy auction for something I really wanted because my crappy damn internet connection blipped on me... Grrr.... Feh.
I was putting in a bid at the forty second mark, which would normally have gone through by the twenty second mark. But as I was hitting the submit button my internet connection decided to take a brief pause, and instead of going through when my internet unpaused, it reloaded the bid prompt again which meant that I had to retype my bid and resubmit it. But my connection hesitated for a couple seconds, and the auction ended before I could submit the bid.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Aeson

There may be a solution for the logistical limbo for Blacklist Games. We might be able to pay the logistics company directly to get our stuff. An announcement was made a couple of days ago. They're still working out the details. These were some good looking miniatures. I can't wait to get them. I backed two Kickstarters with Blacklist. The second is still in development. They swear it will not have the same shipping issues. Regardless, I will not be doing business with them again.

Mad_Jack

Legend
These were some good looking miniatures.

Pics?

I'm still really pissed about the one miniatures KS that I went in on several years back that didn't fulfill - those Fairy Tale Battle Royale minis from Artistic Justice Games...
(Twisted versions of the fairy tale characters - I especially like the Cowardly Lion, which was a huge rampaging lion with a collar around his neck that had a heart-shaped medal hanging from it that read "CouRage"... :) )

I went in on them for $175 but, after it all went to hell and the guy doing the KS basically head-asploded and the company that was producing the miniatures for them tried to make good on what they could, I found out that they couldn't find any record of my KS pledge... :rolleyes:

Remove ads