Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
Ouch. I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like. I've never really had anyone close to me pass away, fortunately, but unfortunately I've never really had that many people close to me.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
On an unrelated note, I was thinking about starting a Pathfinder Blog since I don't really game that much but I like creating things anyway and figured I might as well put them somewhere. EnWorld used to be my place to put things, but I don't think I go anywhere besides the Hivemind anymore.

Since I've never had a blog before, let alone an RPG blog, any suggestions? What would be good for a blog?

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Ouch. I can't even begin to imagine what that must feel like. I've never really had anyone close to me pass away, fortunately, but unfortunately I've never really had that many people close to me.

This is the first time losing a parent for me. I miss him terribly. I am happy that he has passed though. For the last several months we watched him wither away. It was heartbreaking, especially the last few weeks. Now the pain is gone. He's at peace. I'm also thankful I could be here with him at the end. I did what I could to help take care of him. One day he started crying. I found out the next day why, I was helping him eat some yogurt and he commented that the rolls have reversed. He hated that I had to do it. He felt so ashamed. I told him that I owed him so much that this was the very least I could do just to make a dent in my debt to him.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
On a lighter note. If you haven't done so, check out gog.com. You can find a lot of old PC games to download. I got Planescape: Torment for $9.99.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am sorry If I seem a bit reclusive lately. i am presently being hunted by the secret service for voicing my objection of the present POTUS, for his claims of citizenship are falsified. Our numbers were few but now half of us are captured and places in 'service camps' where they will work prison labor until they are 'expired'. I mus go now. They will be able to track me soon!

The Resistance!

Last edited:

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
For the last several months we watched him wither away.
That's really tough, I'm sorry. I remember watching my grandfather wither away with Alzheimer's. It's really painful to watch, and I'm sure moreso when it's a parent rather than a grandparent.

Remove ads