• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
That's really tough, I'm sorry. I remember watching my grandfather wither away with Alzheimer's. It's really painful to watch, and I'm sure moreso when it's a parent rather than a grandparent.

imho, any family lost hurts.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I am sorry If I seem a bit reclusive lately. i am presently being hunted by the secret service for voicing my objection of the present POTUS, for his claims of citizenship are falsified. Our numbers were few but now half of us are captured and places in 'service camps' where they will work prison labor until they are 'expired'. I mus go now. They will be able to track me soon!
#seemslegit I'll give you the location of a safe house... so give me some time to create the encrypt it using a cypher... I will embed it in a future post.
The Resistance!
Now your trolling. :p

That's really tough, I'm sorry. I remember watching my grandfather wither away with Alzheimer's. It's really painful to watch, and I'm sure moreso when it's a parent rather than a grandparent.
What is worse is when your dad is going through it and all the vultures are swarming...

-JDVN1
Off topic but related to Scott DeWar's post, I met with Brian Rose from Niantic. The CIA might have a file on Niantic Labs personnel. He mentioned that they were interested in Niantic's cyphers and were wondering who made them... I'm trying to start rumors on G+ that Joe Philley is a real life secret agent (according to Brian it is believed that Joe might have been in the Marines and was shot during Nam or some other war).

-Sent via a cybernetic device.

Scott DeWar

I am sorry If I seem a bit reclusive lately. i am presently being hunted by the secret service for voicing my objection of the present POTUS, for his claims of citizenship are falsified. Our numbers were few but now half of us are captured and places in 'service camps' where they will work prison labor until they are 'expired'. I mus go now. They will be able to track me soon!

The Resistance!

#seemslegit I'll give you the location of a safe house... so give me some time to create the encrypt it using a cypher... I will embed it in a future post.

Now your trolling. :p
.. .. .. .. ..
-JDVN1
Off topic but related to Scott DeWar's post, I met with Brian Rose from Niantic. The CIA might have a file on Niantic Labs personnel. He mentioned that they were interested in Niantic's cyphers and were wondering who made them... I'm trying to start rumors on G+ that Joe Philley is a real life secret agent (according to Brian it is believed that Joe might have been in the Marines and was shot during Nam or some other war).

pay no attention to the date being Apryal phirst

Scott DeWar

This is the SECRET HOMELAND SECURITY SERVICE. We have found him. We will be watching you.

Agent 7734 of SHSS, SIC

Jdvn1

Hanging in there. Better than the alternative.
Well, those cyphers are obviously made by someone who really knows what he's doing...

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
This is the SECRET HOMELAND SECURITY SERVICE. We have found him. We will be watching you.

Agent 7734 of SHSS, SIC
Looks like they are already taking you to the safe house. Damn and I thought that would be the last place they would look for ya..

Well, those cyphers are obviously made by someone who really knows what he's doing...
Yup, they also were made to be easily solvable.

Scott DeWar

Happiness is a coat fresh from the dryer on a cold day

Happiness is a hot fudge sunday on a wam spring day

Happiness is mocha fudge ripple ice cream, any time

Happiness is12 hours of gaming with unlimited Cheetos, corn chips , Sunchips, Pepsi, mountain dew, coke and dr. pepper with your best friends!

Remove ads