• The VOIDRUNNER'S CODEX is coming! Explore new worlds, fight oppressive empires, fend off fearsome aliens, and wield deadly psionics with this comprehensive boxed set expansion for 5E and A5E!

Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
Yeah, no winter here. Really weird weather. There was two days of extremely light snow at the beginning of December and then nothing. And it's oddly warm too. Not like fall weather. More like rainy summer.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Yeah, no winter here. Really weird weather. There was two days of extremely light snow at the beginning of December and then nothing. And it's oddly warm too. Not like fall weather. More like rainy summer.

Sounds like the typical weather here. We seem to have traded weather.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Ach! Internet ate my post!!! Lets try this again . . . . .

Its been in the 70s to 80s here during the daytime with temps falling into the upper 40s here.

Show off!

Weren't you supposed to give up your career as a MMA fighter because of the fear of breaking your medical thingy ma bob?

Hey! Keep that on the down low will ya? The docs don't know nuthin'.

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
Sometimes I am ashamed to be a gamer.

Pinnacle released their Savage Worlds Sci Fi companion today.

People complained that the girl on the cover was to sexy so they ordered her to get a breast reduction, gave her sedatives, and put her in boring uniform.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Tonight, the inner 12 year olds were out in force around the gaming table tonight.

One example: in a dungeon crawling with all kinds of undead, one treasure we found was a leather bag with a featureless furry ball in it.

I immediately claimed it was the Sack of Vecna.

And the pantomimes of PC actions by myself and other players as we continued to try to figure out what it really was were no less juvenile.

Remove ads