Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

So, we had like three or four inches of snow today, but the roads were clear by the time I was heading home...

And yet, despite the interstate being perfectly cleared, the traffic in the other lane was stopped because there was a jeep laying on its side in the road...

...Seriously?? How the hell do you tip over a jeep on a clear road?

What a < insert your favorite intelligence-questioning derogatory term here >...
Accidents happen all the time, even when there is no snow. People just drive like idiots.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
not to mention jeeps are top heavy and if you are not a competent driver, like most 18-28 year old people I have met, you will not handle it properly, turn or change lanes too quick and *plop!*

Scott DeWar

Just did a lokky-look at the Wunderground sight for highest high temp to lowest low temp:

+ 95 at 'south of Lajitas Mesa'

- 45 At Kuparuk, Alaska

total difference of 140 degrees in North America.

Last edited:

why i was gone

So,here's why i was gone for about a week or whatever

I have very severe asthma and so last weekend (Saturday night/Sunday morning) I had an asthma attack that ended up with me being put on a ventilator. I was basically out of it till about Tuesday i think, but I didn't get out of the hospital til Friday.

I am currently getting back to normalish, and going to getting xiolair injections again starting Friday. I also be seeing a doctor who does bronchial thermoplasty in May, to see if this is an option for my asthma.

Scott DeWar

So,here's why i was gone for about a week or whatever

I have very severe asthma and so last weekend (Saturday night/Sunday morning) I had an asthma attack that ended up with me being put on a ventilator. I was basically out of it till about Tuesday i think, but I didn't get out of the hospital til Friday.

I am currently getting back to normalish, and going to getting xiolair injections again starting Friday. I also be seeing a doctor who does bronchial thermoplasty in May, to see if this is an option for my asthma.

dude, so sad to hear you were that sick!!

Remove ads