Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I was less then 10 feet away when he picked it up. he was on camera looking through papers, found my address and dropped it off at my door step. I would have preferred he give it to the employees, I trust them highly, then take it to my home. Home is a bad neighborhood. I mostly needed the glcometer.

So drama over. It has been recovered.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I was less then 10 feet away when he picked it up. he was on camera looking through papers, found my address and dropped it off at my door step. I would have preferred he give it to the employees, I trust them highly, then take it to my home. Home is a bad neighborhood. I mostly needed the glcometer.

So drama over. It has been recovered.

Wait, so someone stole some of your stuff, then went looking through your paperwork and decided to return your stolen stuff to your house? Or did I totally miss something?

Scotley

Hero
Sounds like it was left unattended and somebody was trying too hard to do him a favor and took it home when he was right there. Or am I missing something?

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Wait, so someone stole some of your stuff, then went looking through your paperwork and decided to return your stolen stuff to your house? Or did I totally miss something?
only a little bit.

Sounds like it was left unattended and somebody was trying too hard to do him a favor and took it home when he was right there. Or am I missing something?
this is more of what had happened. Instead of taking it to the management, he took it upon himself to return it. It is a bit creepy, but appreciated.

Remove ads