Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well no, in earth 2 there was no interstellar empires and such. Just one planet that was supposed to be untouched by humans and had stone age primitive life. Though in reality it had been used as penal colony for some time so the colonisation team weren't the first humans afterall. It was kinda like australia in space :D Don't know which company made the show.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
What would I like to see done (well)?

Glen Cook's Garrett, P.I. series, Ben Bova's Grand Tour novels, Harry Turtledove's Darkness series, Kurt R.A. Giambastiani's Fallen Cloud novels, C.J. Cherryh's Foreigner novels, Kristine Kathryn Rusch's Retrieval artist novels, Fritz Lieber's Fafhrd & Grey Mouser stories, Michael Moorcock's Eternal Champion cycle (parts of it, at least), Barbara Hambly's Darkness stories, Thieves' World, Wild Cards, the Sword of Knowledge series...

Huh, I don't know what most of those are...

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I would like to see a proper re-do of the dresden files.

You know, I liked the show. I then ended up reading the books. I still liked the show, but I realized how much more it could have been considering how much story and everything the books had over the series. I would like to think if it had gotten a second season, there would have been a lot more plot from the books into the show.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
All I want is for Firefly and Earth 2 to get the 5+ seasons they deserved...

I agree more seasons of Firefly would be nice, though as long as the events of the movie didn't happen...

As for Earth 2, I don't know. I didn't really get into that show as much. Maybe I was too young at the time, I'm not sure.

Remove ads