Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer
News is paid gossip. S'all it is.

Sad, but in most cases so very, very true. Especially when dealing with Celebreties. I don't get why people care so much about them at all, what they're eating, where they're going, who's hanging out with who, who's in a relationship with who, who wore what where.... it's all just painful and yet there are so many people who care WAY too much about people they will never see beyond a screen or piece of paper in front of their face.

Its like some parents..... they want to "live" through the lives of the rich and shameless.

Why know about Justin B is beyond me. The Kards are not much better.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Gearing up for the holidays and going "cheap" for gifts. Instead, we're investing sweat in the process. I'm making things like Louisiana hot sausage, trail mix, pralines and bread puddings to give away. Fewer $$$, but more effort.

I'm even using halal ground meat for the sausage so my Muslim & Jewish friends can have a spicy coda to their December!:D

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well, I have some new news. Minor though it is.

I knuckled down and found a reliable wireless provider usable at home. All is going well thus far.

Remove ads