Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I just can’t get over how freaking young Tseng looks in that trailer. Unless that’s like a flashback to the time when Aerith was a kid...

But the line sounds more like the scene when she runs from the church with Cloud.

Aeson

Adventurer
As I understand, in cricket, they play for a bucket of ashes. I'm assuming the ashes of their defeated enemies.

Mad_Jack

Explorer
Just discovered the lab at work just throws out the 4-liter glass jugs (with plastic screw caps) that their isopropyl alcohol comes in... Took home three of them today. Gave one away to a guy at the FLGS on the way home, lol.
(
Need to talk to some of the lab coats, might be a recurring source of bottles...)

At some point, I'll clean them out and use them for making mead.

Aeson

Adventurer
Should I be surprised the battery doesn't appear to work? In the accompanying video the tablet is powered up when installation is completed. I wanted to make sure I didn't do something wrong so I plugged the old battery in and the tablet powered up. I plugged it in with the new battery. I'm keeping an eye on it to make sure it doesn't catch fire or explode.

Aeson

Adventurer
I read something tonight about David Warner playing The Doctor in Doctor Who audio dramas years ago. I have to hear these. I love David, and think he would have been an amazing Doctor on screen. He did appear in one episode as a Russian. I think there was more to the character, but not sure right now.

Aeson

Adventurer
Maybe the problem is the charging cable after all. The new battery was too low. I charged it for 6 hours and it reached 12%.

Aeson

Adventurer
I figured it out. Quantum entanglement is when wires or cords entangle with themselves or others. It takes place on the quantum level and when not being observed. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
I just can’t get over how freaking young Tseng looks in that trailer. Unless that’s like a flashback to the time when Aerith was a kid...

But the line sounds more like the scene when she runs from the church with Cloud.
He looks exactly like the Tseng concept art for FF7. I think the reason it's now weird is how they made him look in Crisis Core and Advent Children.

Advertisement